Sunday, March 7, 2010

Birth without Conception...

Walked – Now walking in mind - Followed?  Now following the whispers of vapor or the melody of singsong choir below the line where sea meets sea and sky rises above a long forgotten shimmer of water stretching beyond eye’s perception. I’ve walked upon the salty waves of that dead sea between melody’s path and into the mists or vapors of another dawn. Little matters that I exist. Less, now that I am almost gone.

Come now and dance into the Spider’s Web. Enter web-side. Hold onto the nothingness of thought without form until substance becomes madness. From this bridge, freedom.

Radiation meltdown of human shape into a living gelatin and into vapor. A knowing vapor. Would I travel across the heavens in timeless mist? “Who could have known that I without shape and I without substance, would still be me?” Memory, fear, instinct and that knowledge. The knowing that even as vapor, I almost am. I am not displaced by what I am not. I am not- not by displacement. Even when I am vapor.

Celestial alignments at birth. Moments before and moments after the being is presented beneath the heavens. “I dream of the sea. I hear the whale singsong my mother into a necessary sleep. It also singsongs the heating of my blood-self until I warm to non-fear.”

Inside, the other sleeps, no dreams of the sleeping self. Other does not wait nor will other be until need transcends fear of the dancing one. It fears allowance of existence of other/others. They rise from emerald seas and from black sands where tide pulls against current and the alignment of  micro-moonlight is perfect and is orderly in its dispersal upon the dustless night.

Then other comes. One that guides the hand that passes spear without fault thru the living heart of the charging beast and brings crashing down, the food that sustains the abstracted multitudes attracted by these twirling lights that gather below the mountains of the enhanced or the enchanted ones. And without spear-song the other would not notice need.

Those right notes played thru the convoluted flute held against the heart beeps of a roaring sea pass other/others into light and set other across star streams beyond sun, beyond sea and beyond sky.

htt://www.anovelplaceonline.com

[Via http://pmespeak.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment