Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Met A Man

I met a man and that man was beautiful, not because of the smile he flashed to melt the hearts of many but because of the soul he hid deep down inside. My heart give itself to him the moment he bared his secrets revealing the tenderness he himself did not realize was in his possession. His voice, his eyes declare ownership of the kisses I keep locked away in a tiny lil’ box floating way above me, past the clouds & among the stars protected by the moon. Only when his mind and … my mind releases the fear that stays us apart shall this thing we dream of – I think they call “love” – shall we move closer to each other and … with the slight of his touch, bound will we be.

©2009-2010 Ellen Cortez Alvarez | All Rights Reserved

[Via http://herheartsmiles.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment