Saturday, September 26, 2009

and they burned her with a cigarette lighter. when the cops came they had to untie her

Seeeeeeeexxxxxx.

I’ve been dying to talk about a point that’s been on my mind a lot lately, but of course it’s impossible to talk about sex in a serious way. Or at least it’s impossible to find to find someone else who will talk about it.

But what’s been trudging around my mind lately is sex and young women. There’s this idea, this thought of the majority, that virginity is associated with purity. That virginity is this beautiful sacred thing. And I blame this falsely placed idea for a lot of the problems concerning teenage pregnancy and the spread of STDs these days.

bye bye bye we know we've gone

Obviously this isn’t the only reason, but it’s a damn big factor. The law in Ireland is so influenced by the Catholic Church, it really annoys me. Young people cannot talk about sex in the open, not in their schools, not with their parents, and often a desire to talk about it seriously is taken the wrong way amongst peers.

SEX IS WORSHIPPED. IT IS SEEN AS THIS SACRED BANNED ACT.

And this is why sjhdgfjkagfiqagvabvdvgdwqjvdjv it’s so hard to articulate my thoughts sometimes.

At the department of forgotten songs

There is a crying girl

Sexual health and safety should be talked about. People (young people) are having sex all the time, and KNOWLEDGE and CONDOMS should be readily available everywheres. Okay, and screw the pill screw the coil screw morning after pills, it’s important that young people know that condoms are THE ONLY WAY to stop the spread of STDs, other than abstinence of course…

ABSTINENCE. THE KIDS ARE GONNA FUCK ANYWAY, STOP TELLING THEM TO STOP HAVING SEX, AND JUST GIVE THEM CONDOMS IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR HEALTH.

But many (older) people are concerned that promoting the use of condoms is going to encourage kids to have sex. PRO TIP it’s not. It’s going to keep them safe.

Okay you can talk to me/email me directly if you want to talk about this, because I really feel like I’m lecturing now, and boy do I hate to think that I’m lecturing people.

(that's not an order)

OkAy ThAt Is AlL tHaNk YoU fOr YoUr EaRs FuCk SaFe FoR cRyInG oUt LoUd

uhhhh so have fun but don’t get herpes or a baby kthxbye

i cannot dance to this

I’m sorry for ranting, just felt like I really had to get that one out of me.

Love you all, so sorry I can’t marry everyone

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment