Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Slap ass - bite neck

Jack has this way with Kate – it’s different than the way he and I relate. Once, a long time ago, I asked him how he lets Kate know he wants her. The response, “I slap her on the ass and bite her on the back of the neck. Works every time.”

A line in this sniplet reminded me of that line in my real life. Enjoy:

As I sat on the sofa, my eyes curved the outline of her breasts. She liked to test my will power. It would always happen the same: Jolina would tell me – just as we sat down in a restaurant – that she was not wearing panties or she would walk around the house in old T-shirts that didn’t quite reach the edge of her ass. She always thought of some silly little ploy to tease the hell out of me with. The most frustrating part was Jolina continued her daily tasks or our conversation, completely ignorant of my hard on.

“You know what you’re doing to me, don’t you?” I asked, watching her on the sofa. Jolina just looked at me, cocked her head to one side and smiled.

“I’m not doing anything, dear,” she said. “You’ve just got to control your penis.” Then Jolina hid her jewel from my view by repositioning her legs and continued reading. I wanted to walk up to her and fuck her even more.

I found the level of sexual excitement her teases brought me made my desires only stronger. I went through the day thinking of nothing but sex. I became so distracted that I had to masturbate just to get through the long day. But later in the evening, when I got to the point where I felt like a wild animal in heat, needing to plunge my cock into a warm crevice, I jumped off the sofa, grabbed her by the hair and bit at her neck.

Don’t fear, there’s more: theeroticwoman.com, Photo: bing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment