Sunday, September 20, 2009

He Says... The Reader

So Kate went to her yoga class about fifteen minutes ago, but before she left she had to POAS (I really can’t believe I am using these acronyms…but Kate assures me they are common knowledge) for her OPK (man, I feel like a 13-year old girl).  But she had to run out the door to get to her class, so I was left to read the results.  I waited the requisite 10 minutes, and here is what we got:

Now, I am not sure if this is a positive or not.  Looking back at Kate’s post from earlier this week, the line in that is clearly lighter (I guess when the line on the right matches the one on the left it is positive).  Maybe tomorrow it will be darker and match the control line.  I am not an expert on this certainly.  Anyways, Kate can look when she gets home from yoga and decide what it means.  Either way, I imagine we will decide to “cover our bases” today, so to speak.

It’s kind of weird to be getting all excited over this kind of test being (possibly) positive, as it’s really just a sign that she is ovulating…something which most women do regularly.  We still have to have luck in our favor that we will even get pregnant this time if she does ovulate.  Oh well, it’s still a step in the right direction.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment