Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Psycological Glitch

 Things with the IT guy have progressed.  Yesterday I had planned to go for a beer with a coworker.  On her way out of the office she passed by him and invited him along.  He apparently said that he couldn’t because he had to pick up his wife.  (Just an aside here, I don’t think I mentioned that he was married.  And I believe him when he says that he has never cheated on his wife.  In fact, he says he has never even considered it before. Honestly I have been questioning things on a moral level.  He is still very much committed to his family…yes, kids too…and would never do anything to jeopardize things.)  Aaaanyway, he did end up showing up and after the beer was consumed, I found myself in a parking lot chatting with him.  I sat in the driver’s seat with the door open and he was close by.  Well, the overwhelmingness of the desire and the opportunity right in front of me…I grabbed his hand and shoved it into my nethers.  Oh my god, what utter relief.  We took off to meet at a ’secure location’ and proceeded to strip down.  Some lovely making out and some wonderful oral, followed by what he termed a psycological glitch.  Overwhelmed by my awesomeness and unable to perform, IT guy turned back into my buddy.  The thing is though, I really like him as my buddy. 

The other day when I was talking about this with my husband, I asked him if he was worried that IT guy was going to fall in love with me.  He said, IT guy probably already was.  It got me to thinking and wondering if that was actually true.   Well, I have never been one to hold back my tongue and I outright asked him.  IT guy said “not yet”.  Considering our feelings and thoughts for each other has been pretty parallel, I’m not so sure that was the absolute truth.  But, I can pretty much guarantee that neither of us are willing to admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment