Tuesday, September 1, 2009

He-motions (this is life)

It takes some beating

Playing this game, being sorry for cheating

Bleating, sorry, I love you sorry I love even though I never cheated

My hearts still beating, bleeding, beating and eating

Memories of the unlived feeding, breeding,

Holographic realities and reasons,

Meanings drip feeding like old dogs leave me

Needy

Kneeling, praying, keeling, prostrate with face straight

Can’t open the flood gates,

They dump and jump to a first date

Wait

Adrenalines hit and run race gathers pace

I feel dumb, dazed, is this a phase or am I just

Phased

Have you lost your flavour Ade?

Loved like Musiq but I got played

Turn up the volume put words on parade

Actions on fade,

Her love pulses like filament in my brain

Wanting out under a shade

Another man’s on the ram raid

And I’m damned in the fight game

I want you to fight Ade

Made up mind she took my knife away

Didn’t take my life away

I just want to hide today

Island hideaway

No man is an island hey

Lost in my thoughts, life is a ride OK

I get it

Cold nights, coughing crying, sweating

Dismembering memories yet remembering instead of forgetting

Fretting, abetting meandering feelings she’s already at the stage of forgetting

Deleting me so she can get him

Or let him get in

Lies unfold, narratives yet to be told

Yet myself I scold

Thought I was bold

But as every hour gets old, her pasture new takes a choke hold

I can’t breathe,

Thought I was a man made at the end of the weak

I took hate through hushed speak

Folk spat vocal daggers and arrows

It took the Mick with swagger of Jagger

Poisoned arrows broke the fertile leaving it fallow

Give me the gallows that’s the last place I’d get any depth

Strength I didn’t have any left

Yet faith generated my breath gave me defiant strength by ordinance

I couldn’t capitulate for an audience

3 strikes rule has caught me up

I see it as progression for blessing on the Re- up

Can’t birth a smile but my eyes be up

Looking to the sky while ready to die

Living truth keeps me alive

And while I wander in the garden of why

I wont complain

This is life and if that sugar dissolved from my cup today

I’d pray

Meditate and wait

Negatives would corroborate

Feelings would regurgitate

But if Stressing leads to Blessing

Its my duty to participate

[Via http://poetic7poetry.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment