Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Are boobs spare brains?

Well, let me speak about my experience, being a still young man living in Europe. Yes, it is a macho world: in many countries women are paid less than men, and sexual pressure on job places is mainly against women. Women are subjects to rape, for sure more than men. This is what we read and what we know, and it is true.

However, if I think about my still short working experience, I’ve seen colleagues handled with white gloves just because of their sex: women, not men. Incredibly to say, not all male bosses are ready to use their sexual superiority (?!) to take control on the poor female workers. Rather the opposite. How often male bosses do behave completely different when it’s about their female workers? To my experience, generous décolleté, supposed fragile health, miniskirts and quite-alike-bitchy behaviors are far more important than intelligence and results. How much attention and care can a woman obtain from her bosses to push her carrier? A lot. I never tried to use the same weapons with my bosses, but I doubt I could obtain the same results. Give a look to the picture: do you agree?

[Via http://loranablog.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment